- Demo app and website to try MagicPod
- How to maintain a test when it fails
- Shortening the Time Taken to Run Tests
- Running only specific test cases as a batch
- All parallel tests are currently in use, including the queued tests. Please wait to finish or upgrade your plan to add more sessions.
- Unable to Suspend a Test Scenario Being Run
- How to get source files of a web page
- Running Tests on the Beta Version of Chrome or Edge (Local PC)
- How Long are Tests in New Versions of Browsers Supported After Release?
- Unable to Correctly Acquire Alert Messages in Safari on iOS
- Issues and Countermeasures When Acquiring Screen Captures in the “Window” Range
- If You Want to Test A Site With Basic Authentication Enabled
General mobile app testing
- I want to run an app upgrade test
- How Long are Tests in New Versions of the Mobile OS Supported After Release?
- Unable to Connect to the In-Company Server From a Mobile App Installed on the Cloud Device
- Mobile App Does Not Launch
- If You Want to Download an App Uploaded to the Cloud
- Cloud Device Does Not Start-Up, Regardless of How Long You Wait
iOS app testing
- The screen of the iOS simulator on the local PC remains dark and does not launch.
- Unable to test on iOS/iPadOS 16 device
- Original error: Unable to launch WebDriverAgent because of xcodebuild failure: xcodebuild failed with code 70
- Switching Between Japanese/Alphanumeric Input on an iOS Cloud Device
- In Bitrise, the build app file test fails with “Client has neither application-identifier nor keychain-access-groups entitlements”
- Cannot detect any connected real devices.
Android app testing
- error:'*****' cannot be proxied to UiAutomator2 server because the instrumentation process is not running (probably crashed)
- Workaround if You Are Unable to Successfully Connect to the Android Real Device
- error: device unauthorized
- Error: Could not find a connected Android device
- Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113]'; Code: '1'
- INSTALL_FAILED_SHARED_USER_INCOMPATIBLE: Reconciliation failed
Hybrid (WebView) App Testing
- Error Occurs When Communicating From MagicPodDesktop
- In case SAML Authentication is Not Possible on MagicPodDesktop
- Old Version of MagicPodDesktop is Launched on Mac
- Unable to Log In To MagicPodDesktop
- MagicPodDesktop Does Not Launch From the Browser
- An Error is Displayed When Installation of MagicPodDesktop Completes on a Windows Machine