If possible, use the ipa file(s) from Ad Hoc Deployment or Development Deployment.
If you have no option but to use Enterprise Deployment, you can connect to the real device using the following procedure.
- Specify the ipa file and connect to the device. The connection will not be completed, but the app will be installed on the real device.
- Tap “Settings” > “General” > “Manage device” > Developer name > “Trust..” > “Trust” on the iOS real device, to trust the developer.
- Close MagicPodDesktop once.
- If you re-specify the ipa file and connect to the device, the connection will succeed the next time.
- This operation needs to be performed for each iOS real device.
However, if you use the “Scan WebView element as HTML” option, you will need the Development Deployment ipa file. Please be aware of this in advance.