This section describes the procedure for adding options when you want to increase the number of test cases, projects, visual diff check steps, cloud terminals (for test creation), and cloud terminals (for test batch run).
Please refer to the pricing plan for details as there is an upper limit.
If you signed up from the plans page on MagicPod
After logging in with your organization owner account, you can add options from the "Settings" > "Plans" page. *You can only apply from the organization owner account.
Select the quantity you need from the pull-down menu of the item you want to increase.
Then "Subscribing" at the bottom will change to "Update this plan", so click that button.
A confirmation screen will then pop up. If all is well, click the "Confirm" button.
- Payment shall be automatically debited by credit card.
- The fee will be deducted on the spot on a daily basis from the day you add the option until the next monthly (annual) fee deduction date.
- From the next time the plan monthly (annual) fee is debited, the monthly (annual) fee with the option added will be debited monthly (annually) on the day the plan monthly (annual) fee is debited.
- An invoice will be issued at the time of debit.
- You can delete options, but basically no refunds will be made.
If you signed up from the application form
You can add options from the application form.
Please contact us and we will send you an application form.