Changes breaking backward compatibility
NewUpgraded the Firefox version on cloud browser to 112. It can cause some visual diffs in cloud browser test results.
FixImprove the swipe behavior so that the “Continue swipe” command does not pass by the specified element on local iOS simulators and iOS cloud devices. It can also affect the “Swipe” command.
- Reverted this change because some test results became unstable.
FixFixed so that a test run fails when any used UI is deleted. (An issue since 0.99.4)
- Although such test cases were successful since 0.99.4, we have fixed it because the behavior was wrong. If you find a warning icon saying “Steps referring deleted UIs exist” on the test case list, please set the UI element of the corresponding test step again.
NewRenewed the batch run schedule settings dialog. Now different schedules can be set according to the date of week.
NewImproved the design and behavior of the history feature.
NewWith the “Date Calculation” command, now you can select “minute(s) ago/later” / “second(s) ago/later” as “Date time”, and “Minute” / “Second” as “Date type”.
NewNow response headers are accessible through the “Web API call” command.
NewA user’s timezone is automatically inferred when not specified.
FixNow variables are available for attribute names in the following commands.
- “Assert UI element’s attribute satisfies condition”
- “Wait until UI element’s attribute satisfies condition”
- “Store attribute”
- “If UI element’s attribute satisfies condition”
Mobile App Testing
FixFixed an issue where sometimes a test run failed when using Android cloud device and the dedicated IP feature.
FixResolved an issue where the “Toggle switch” command could fail on iOS apps.
FixSuppresed an unnecessary permission dialog that appeared on Android cloud devices.
FixFixed an issue where “with device reset” launching mode was not working when a retry happened.
FixResolved an issue where the “Tap” command silently failed on some iOS apps on the “Local PC” environment.
FixFixed an issue where UI scan couldn’t appropriately detect elements for specific web pages.
FixIncreased the file size limit for files used in the “Click and upload file” command to 52MB.
FixImproved the logic to calculate how UI elements are overlapped.
FixFixed the UI scan logic not to use some random classes in UI element’s locators.