This page describes how to duplicate a test case to another project.
First, open the project page of the test case you wish to duplicate.
Click ︙ > Duplicate to another project.
Check the test cases you want to duplicate and click Select and go next.
Select the destination project and click Next.
Select each destination visual diff check pattern and click Duplicate.
At this time, you can also choose Not duplicate or Create new.
The test cases have been duplicated behind an existing test case in the destination project.
Only the items used in the test case to be duplicated are duplicated, but some of them are duplicated and some are not.
- Test cases
- UI sections
- Visual diff patterns
- Shared steps
- Fixture file for the Click and upload file command
- Fixture images file for the Push image to device command
- app/apk/ipa files for mobile app testing, referenced by the Launch other app command
Not duplicated items
- Client certificate files for browser testing
- app/apk/ipa files for mobile app testing, NOT referenced by the Launch other app command
- Test settings
- Test case labels
- Multi-lang data patterns