Here, we shall explain the basic usage of the MagicPod browser test version.
Creating an account
First, access magic-pod.com/home using Chrome.
This will take you to the "MagicPod Home" page. From here, click the "New Registration" link to transition to the new user registration page shown in Figure 1.
You will transit to the new user registration page shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1 New user registration page
On this page, enter your username, e-mail address, and password. Then, click the "New Registration" button to complete registration.
- Each member of your team should complete user registration according to this procedure.
- When you register as a user, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail with the title “Please Confirm Your E-mail Address”. Click the link in the e-mail to complete authentication.
Creating organization, project, and test case
Once you register as a user, you will be taken to the initial environment setup page (Figure 2), to create an “organization”, “project”, and “test case”.
Figure 2 Initial environment setup page
- Create the “organization” in units of one organization per company.
- Create a “Project” in units of one project per website.
- For the “test case”, specify the test case to be created first.
If you stipulate the three items described above, and click the “Create” button, the organization, project and test case shall be created. (Figure 3)
Figure 3 Initial created environment
If you want to add members, invite the members to add in accordance with Method of adding members to the organization and project.
How to create the test
In MagicPod, you can create and run tests in a Cloud environment after login. Further, by using element detection mode, you can create a test intuitively in real time. Refer to the following video for the relevant procedure.
(Details on element detection mode are explained in Creating a simple test in real time)